Thursday, December 16, 2010

Acv Coconut Oil Belly

"You do not exalt the heart ..."


are some books that are read only there to be dealt with something to while away a trip, or rainy day. Others are read in order to be able to dream of beautiful things - great love, which happens to the characters, unusual adventures, which survive. I visit that grabs our imagination that creates amazing images of paradise islands, cottages, urban maze of streets. Sometimes we read just because it was such a hit that you have read and now.

But there are such books as "S @ motność ...", which somehow bypass, and finally friend gives it to us to read and then begins ...

I got a "S @ motność ..." In March this year. I started to read it right away, because I did not want to be fourth, I've read in parallel at the time the book. I felt that I had to approach her, "the pure", without emotions and thoughts associated with other books.
not go up to many times, to finally, at one of its missions and its time has come.

That's what this book did to me I find it hard to tell in words. First, I was fascinated each other and would not tear apart and then threw on his knees and did not let up. He dragged my emotion to the other side and for several chapters of smiting them with a stick to then overturn it again on the other side and ask to pretend that everything is OK. I totally broke and pissed off. I wanted to blow up as Wisniewski is that 10 years before he knew what was going on in my life and my head and I do not tell! He called so many emotions, memories, and set many new questions, brought home to almost deliberate premeditation, far do not yet have an answer, and perhaps never will be ...
I had to put the book for several months, because I read it in the same state it was torture and mistreatment of myself.

I finished reading only yesterday, and I hated Wisniewski termination.
loved him throughout the book, at times wkurzałam at him, but I felt it almost as a personal confessor. And the more I could not understand why he wrote such an end. But since he knew my emotions 10 years earlier than me, I had to know how this History can not stop! Even in a book I could not enjoy ...

S @ motność ... " probably will go on my bookshelf for books that will be with me forever. I fear only that will not let me forget about all that my mind would prefer to move in some far, dark corner. So far, every draw me a new file in that folder, and tosses in the strangest moments of the day. Because it's that the night is carrying out a veritable projection does not surprise me anymore.

Here are a few of my favorite quotes from the book.

"Record of pain in one area memory can not erase records happiness in others."

"But remember one thing: of all things eternal love lasts briefly . So you do not adjust the set for eternity. You, Heart, you are not space-time."

"Nothing is more unjust than unrequited longing . It's even worse than unrequited love."

"Do you think that a sick mind can be distinguished from a sick soul? Just out of curiosity. I I was sick all . Every single cell. But it had already passed. Jet may not completely healthy, but certainly I am healed. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment