Friday, April 15, 2011

Fanfiction Sasusaku High School

Things are about to change, I'm moving to UK

Tomorrow, 16.04., I'm going to London.
flew very fast, this time from leaving the job. Three weeks and I feel like it's three days. Lots of things to do, a lot of things to do, packing, and tomorrow I'm flying.
probably leaving for a year but anything can happen.

sorry you do not odpisywałam an your comments, but my computer was limited activity at the last to get things done, and sending emails.
also sorry mortish, which did not have time to meet. Ola, you can join forces with my cousin from Poznań, which arrived or not (oh Degenerate me the godmother of her daughter ...). Unfortunately, not everything I had time. I'm going to think I'd even settle more cases.

I reported to you what is going on with me, probably sooner be there on FB. If I did not succeed in time, it now wishes to you I offer beautiful Easter. Spend it in good health and happiness with your loved ones!

kisses / kisses / beijos / besos! D.

0 comments:

Post a Comment