Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Acrostic Poem On Tennis

aveiro



Hello!
My name is Dominika, I am Polish and I speak a little Portuguese. I work in an office of international relations at the University of Lodz.



Tak właśnie się mój pierwszy dzień zaczął in kursie portugalskiego in Aveiro. :)

spent a wonderful two weeks there. The sun, ocean, beach, Delicious food, beautiful views, przemili people and a very nice course = verbatim successful holiday Domi. ;)


Channels in Aveiro and the famous boat moliceiros



The same town had once I wrote a lot, so now only a few pictures and brief info to reminders.

Aveiro (located 100km south of Porto) was founded in the tenth century and was an extremely important port until 1575, when the big storm showered access to the ocean, and thus created a barrier closing the bay. Hundreds of years later, Aveiro again gained access to the ocean via canals built. Now you can reach them to the city center until Praça do Peixe (Square Fish), which takes place daily fish market, and in the evening when they open the bars and pubs is a meeting place.



Aveiro, at first glance the village, which in Portugal a lot, but for me there is something magical, something that attracts and tells me to go back. They could be memories, jakie associated with this place, perhaps it is the climate in which I feel is really great, and the fact that the ocean is only 25 minutes by bus operates only in favor.
The city does not offer visitors an excess of experience when it comes to monuments, although there are a few really old beads (I recommend entering to everyone, even the smallest church, because they are hidden inside the real work!). It is an unusual architecture for post-fishing village and the remarkable collection countless designs azolejos .


Pequeno-almoço : um Galao e os bolinhos
(breakfast: coffee with milk in a tall glass and cakes)


the first day, picked me up from the station owner of the apartment, from whom he rented a room, Rosete.
She drove me to the apartment, whose location totally surprised me and exceeded all expectations. I knew that living in the center of Aveiro, but I did not think that this is the very heart of the shopping center next to the Forum, over the canal.
Rosete is the owner of the house on Travessa Mercado and apartments on two floors rented to students. Flats in May after 5 and 7 rooms, each room one person. I lived on the 3rd floor along with six others: four Italians (Valentina, Andre, Bruno and Vito), Brazilian (Andr é a) and the Austrian Arne, CE student, which went along the course.



We Arne this little tradition of eating breakfast every morning at our favorite Pastelaria next channel.
We ordered mostly the same: Galao , or coffee with milk in a tall glass (I think that the coffee in Portugal deserves to be called Princess of drinks, of course, immediately after the wine.'s Getting it in so many ways and given in so many different dishes that unless they are in the Portuguese lost. To "facilitate" the same coffee can be called differently in the north and south country. The Portuguese are just a very widely used explanation: "It's normal!").

Most cakes and pastries that you can get at any Pastelaria is very sweet with a dominant taste of the yolks. Excessive use of egg yolks, of course, historically justified, since the egg whites were used to protect wood boat. In order not to waste the yolks, monks from monasteries in Portugal, the beginnings of the nineteenth century - the Dominicans, Franciscans and Carmelites - initiated the production of the typical Aveiro dessert.

This time I gave it to persuade to eat ovo-mole, since the amount of sugar (1:2) in this candy is for me far too high. P
I managed to eat a similar breakfast in the picture and did not gain weight;)
Often we ate some more fruit. Wonderfully ripe and juicy pineapple, mango melt or cold melon belonged to my favorites.

0 comments:

Post a Comment