Sunday, September 26, 2010

Indian Breast Feeding To Husband

Angoose - king house

not very long face two weeks from the date of my arrival in Canada. Like all of a sudden a few days, but I already feel a little local - have already met a lot of neighbors, starting to hitch a Canadian incantation, no and no longer misses the bus, on which you always get off. " I live between the hill in the middle of the road to the district of Kitsilano, with which offers a beautiful view of the city, and the Fraser River, where in the last week caught the sturgeon, which you had to pull out of the water ten fishermen. The pace is very special rhythm - such a little bit urban and rural areas, in which the time and the daily jogging or swimming, and to prepare the animals in which there is no shortage. There are dogs, ducks, chickens, horses, raccoon, skunk sometimes falls, and no is the bastard Gasior. Actually, nobody knows whether male or female, but I think this can not be female, because none could be a grandmother is not as nasty as this case. Demanding screeches already guzzling in the morning waking everyone in the house, and as I go in order to silence him, the tears still more odganiajac inch pack of Birds, in order to have as many grain for themselves. Gasior is therefore king of the house and we are with him often to do, because when pielimy garden weeds are all we carry wheelbarrows already there. Looks like this: open the gate, and Gasior looks at me and hissing, I move forward, and he was getting withdraw and hisses loudly, I unloaded the contents of a wheelbarrow, I turn up and moving to the exits, and I hear that this lajza goes behind me and me haunted - ssss and comes ever closer to my calf. True, yet I never uzarl, but maybe it is because one day me extremely angry that his hissing, and fired from his site Blade salvo weeds. Marsh missile flew him next to the beak, and from then on, holding on to me from afar. Only now, as he sees me, hisses so loudly behind Winkle like never before!

0 comments:

Post a Comment