Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Gabriella Soprano Cathouse

the


I do not agree on such a rapid arrival of winter!
What does that mean at all that the weather forecasts indicate the coming week as the time will come when the snow? I apologize to anyone who laid down the? Because nobody with me! I am not fit
such a climate. I do not want to see snow on live, I saw and I was enchanted. Thank you.
I feel helpless so hopeless. The thought of a few months of cold and gray days coming for me and annoy. I know this is all idle talk, but as a man so angry at the phenomenon, which has no effect, it is also more realistic take on real dimensions. ;)

Therefore, dear friends who visit this place, I dedicate to you my pictures taken while soaking up the beach in Barra, near Aveiro, Portugal (of course).
This so-called "pictures from the hip", ie the starting position for sunbathing, reading books and taking pictures was the same.



This is my favorite time on the beach, or around 17.00 hours when the sun is not as sharp, but still pleasantly warm exhibited towards him kisses. You're ready to take off your glasses for a bit to compensate and allow the tan to rays painted a charming freckles on his nose.
Beach, which must be traveled to quite windy, so often happened that at this time I was wearing leggings and a sweatshirt, and sometimes even a scarf wrapped around his neck. I used to sit myself for the windshield, and watching the sunset, ocean, people walking past the bank. I knew that behind this gonna miss, but I never thought that so soon. I wondered then and wonder now if at all, and if so, when I get back there, and once again sit in the same place and I will again look at the reflection in the water last warm rays.



Sit on a towel with me and see a while.
Warmer?
:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment