Sunday, October 31, 2010

Can You Buy Kashi Cereal In Australia?

My first time

This entry dedicated to Sophie Ochab, which is a great inspiration for me, unsurpassed, and a man, whose wisdom makes that life becomes easier, fuller and more beautiful. Sophie, thanks to which I understood that to reach somewhere, you overcome your way on foot, so as to not forget in the meantime, what is going on ...

all began with porridge. And it's not such an ordinary gray pulp, only a delicious mixture of silver flakes, firm raisins, walnuts, juicy, sweet almonds, sliced \u200b\u200bbanana, handful salt and cane sugar. Oatmeal has always been for me ; very special meal, because as a toddler raised with horses, since I can remember I assume that since oats can give this great strength czterokopytnym creatures, it probably works similarly to humans. And yes, I do not know how many years now, when I wake up in the morning, do not think either of coffee or a cigarette, nor about anything else, just about my favorite flakes. And thanks to Canada, this breakfast ritual took on a completely new character - and that's because Jordan (Maynardow son, the mother of Charlie and the unofficial king of the hippies) taught me a great application: namely, rather than wrangle with the traditional cooking porridge in the pot, throw all ingredients into a bowl, stirred, poured cold water and thrown in the microwave for 5 minutes. Thanks to this, not enough that nothing and no bridging, burns, it still have opportunities to do something useful in the meantime (in my case, release the duck, rat chase a pantry or move out Charlie for a walk). And when you already zabulgocze oatmeal, add a little milk, mix the entire mixture for the last time and pushed me into itself at express pace like samotuczacy August Gasior. Every day I repeat myself, not to hurry with breakfast and at each subsequent bucket Murzyniatkach think about the starving in Africa. Unfortunately, in this case empathy definitely loses to greed, and flirt with my porridge esophagus lasts much shorter than the investigation of the microwave
;-) From what I wrote above, it is clear that I am owsiankowym krotkodystansowcem. But fortunately, things are just the opposite when it comes to running - while the race for a hundred meters to more than one hamburgerozerca przegralbym, on longer trips I feel stronger. And I mention this because today I ran your first race on Canadian soil, and the pride I boast that broke his October 31 to 10 kilometers zyciowke. It is true that time 41:18:93 probably not make it spells for me to kill the sponsors, but so after the race I felt like I just won the marathon at the Olympics Games.


Speaking of winning, quite seriously, after the race it turned out that I took first place in the unofficial classification of the longest and most complicated name. And all of a sudden a month after the resumption of trainings after closing (or also 'suture' and told my doctor) meniscus in his left knee ... And how can you not believe in the magical power of porridge!


race itself took place in the spirit of Halloween - the runners and spectators poprzebierali up for a variety of creatures, and the course of our struggle has been decorated with licznymii dyniowymi variations.
     
                                            




As for the route, so proceeded. seawall'em, about whom I wrote already earlier that it is probably the most beautiful city Pathway, what I saw in my life. Believe me, the running over the bay, on the one hand, au stop a mighty cliff on the other hand, with caps whose proudly look at you age Park'owe Stanley clones, makes your legs work goes beyond 'Physical exercise' and becomes a veritable feast for the senses all kinds. And so, in moments of crisis (especially between the fifth and sixth kilometer), I repeated to myself: 'Dude, do not fret. Look at the water, take a look at the sun, the air in the lungs lap - you're the happiest man in the World! ". Already at the finish line, where waiting for us at a wonderful gorge with chocolate, bananas, biscuits, yogurt and whole lot of other rarities, I thought, the mantra, which I repeated myself in moments of weakness, was not only a range, cheap trick to swallowing more stealthy feet.

Miko & Jordan at the finish, space, respectively: 125 i. .. 9
It was the truest truth (or too obvious obviousness): Life is so beautiful that they have to hitch a handful, while we have to this occasion. Because if more than one man can be sad when you can anything happen to him when he will be able to do?

Sophy, thank you for the information though I was brushing against the unique approach to your life. Every day I keep my fingers crossed for you ...





With love from the Wild West,


Mick Jogger

0 comments:

Post a Comment