Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Griha Pravesh English Invitation Matter

Settlement with Mother Lioness

When I left Polish, I was aware that at his request in August deprive posadki warmer, on which I could probably przebumelowac to forty or more. I knew that hard work will I find an equally reliable and convenient. But also I felt that being przydupasem your boss it was not what I want to do in life. Of course, dinners at the best pubs, traveling around Europe and ambasadowe receptions for sure belonged to the pleasure, but at some point I asked myself whether I really got interest in this implement, or smiled at podstarzalych countesses and meet the most imaginative the whims of my head though enriches me. Probably to a certain point so it was, but the day came when I felt that I stopped enjoying the job, with nothing more I can not learn it (and if it is already something wrong sooner than good), and if you do not posture with myself, I can ; finish as the eternal 'Shadow' man, with whom, after all, probably did not want to spend the rest of life ;-) I think that he left in good time, making today nice memories of the bottle under the best of our magical Cremant cellar strongly dominate over those from the coat of arms Luxembourg sad lion Bedizens eyes and recalls the taste of your breath the day before yesterday coffee. For three years, having worked for ksiezakow the German-French border, we were able to create, along with Swede Thomas of Jewish origin, przyszywanym baby samurai Katarina Bulgarian league and Lebanese Mirlena Maid of Orleans, unique to the Staff team. This blend of international and multi-task is probably the most beautiful souvenir, which I stayed during this period, and also people who served to me a priceless education move in the adult world. This is the one with the carefree, contradictive studenciaka changed in a little less contradictive cwiercwiekowca, who can not yet know what they want, but know that you certainly do not want to.
do not want life easy and unreflective. Do not want that anyone suffered from having to put up with my whims. Do not want that to not to do anything, my everyday conquered boredom. Do not want to ever confused with the surfeit of prosperity. And finally, do not want that in my life ever I took gora form over content ...
already know that to do so, I have to go your way and that way if only he was hollowed out by the Canadian row spade, then I need to keep her, smile to the world and count on is that he will be smiles me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment