Friday, February 25, 2011

Invitation Of Griha Pravesh

apple crumble - recipe


Thank you very much for your greetings. I feel infinitely better now. Although I still have remnants of coughs and handkerchiefs are my favorite "gadget", but it definitely has me for life. :)
Until Monday for sure I'll be in good shape.

I'm glad that apple crumble looks so delicious. It tastes even better.
At the request of aggie I give the recipe.
My apple crumble was quite small, because it was for two people, but the advantage of this dessert is that even as more of him disappears;) or products can be stored in the refrigerator the next day and do another.
best for all types crumble kokilki work well, such as the mousse / chocolate pudding. I, on the absence of the latter, I've done in the form of tiny tart. You can also make a casserole or in the usual form of cakes - important, that was without a removable bottom.

To my ac needed two large apples (the dish better, the more you can arrange apples), peeled and chopped that in quite large pieces, threw the fat buttered form and Pour a small amount of honey and sprinkle with cinnamon. Then collapse the whole thick layer of crumbled (butter / margarine & flour, muscovado sugar + / can be plain / sugar + vanillic).
aunt did crumble, so do not give you proportions, but it is something that always gets in the eye, even as it is too much, you can safely store the one - two days in the refrigerator.

whole in the oven: hot air, 150-180 degrees, 15-20 minutes. The best part is warm. :)

Cuba, my godson, is 8 years old, goes to first grade. After my half-brother, and his dad, he inherited growth, is high for his age and I think it looks a little older.

're asking about my plans after work at the University of Lodz, Gabi specifically asks. :) For now, plans are that in April, leaving at least. 6 months to London to earn some "real" cash which will help me in ramping up something of his. But these are very distant plans, probably going to be implemented next year, so do not betray more details. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment