Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Mr Miyagi Super Mega Lazer Mix

pancakes with Cuba / oh how I was sick


On Saturday, two weeks ago was here my godson number 2 - Cuba. What little eater. As they have something, it really should praise the day. Of course, there are more things that Cuba is not them, than them. Therefore, to make sure that there would die of hunger while under our care, ordered the Joint frying pancakes. It worked! Cuba has been an expert on flipping a pancake, and thus they really wanted to eat his pancakes.



course with intentions of eating four pancakes, nothing came and ate only two - the compulsory and Nutella apples (próbowałyście ever pancakes with apples? Yummy!) - What and so on as it was quite gluttony;) \u200b\u200b
We are making an appointment for the next crepe next together. Then try to Cuba to learn how to distribute the batter into pan. :)



A below dzisiejesze apple crumble with muscovado sugar. Delicious and brilliantly simple.



frying pancakes on Saturday got sick - the flu. In the beginning was OK, I expected it was just a little cold and heal up Gripex. On Monday I took the precaution, and then instead of the free end, everything has just begun.
Suffice to say that the temperature Over 38 continuing three days, I went to Luxembourg on Thursday for my last meeting of the coordinators and probably my last business trip now. I could not let it go in any respect, I'd sooner die in bed with regret that I went there.
As you guessed, the trip was a nightmarish - fever, cough, runny nose ... On Friday, the day all-day meeting in the afternoon had me fever and I was able to function normally.
We were on a super dinner at the Portuguese restaurant,:), ate his favorite bacalhau and nagadałam up with everyone with whom I know already 3 years. Everyone was sorry that I'm gone, and I like saying goodbye to them, normally rozkleiłam. I guess it was those people I had to leave the most difficult deciding to leave the job. But I also know that with some for sure yet, not once see privately. These are the ties that although the distances are very strong and it is beautiful. Thanks to them I feel a little less sad to leave. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment