Saturday, March 26, 2011

Metal Scooter Wheels For Sale In Nz

farewell

gift from my friend, through which I learned about this work.
Why tag-japanese girl?
If I was on the beach, as I leave to warm countries
:)


Yesterday was my last day at work ...
Now I'm on vacation, and since April 1'm unemployed;)
It was a strange emotional day, just did not know how I feel. I think the emotions and preparing good food is not allowed I assume that something in particular, so yesterday was for me, more like my birthday. Everyone gave me wishes, wished good luck, I got presents, sweets were ... Only when I went out
from the office, as it was empty, quiet and put out the light, looked at the room, my desk and the tear itself spun in the eye ...
Four years is a long time, however. Unusual, as we attach to places, objects, and especially humans.

Pavlova cake with pomegranate, mint and strawberries macerowanymi
in the Japanese plum wine


farewell gifts: bracelet and earrings are all friends from the office, tag-japanese girl on girls, hook, rabbit and decorative stone from the two ladies to whom you often had contact.
Everything I carry with me to London and it will remind me that somewhere there are people who remember me well ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment