Monday, March 21, 2011

Samples Of Poultry Farm Business Plan

Tenho Saudades de ...


this afternoon sat in his chair perfect to read books, I realized that lately, quite unconsciously, or subconsciously, I'm pretty monothematic. Amazingly, this monotematyczność is not related to my closest, because at the days when the future related to the completion of work and leave. Some probably no surprise that this is associated with Portugal. Maybe because I already very long for the sun, heat, or perhaps because the time is approaching, which measure the 12 months from the important thing for me, maybe because he was approaching the turn in my life and I will open another chapter, perhaps because I yearn for the places where we were happy. It probably will be soon. But I can not resist the hunch that these three factors are not met by chance ...

escuto ...
... I listen to the last plate of Moroccan star of Portuguese fado. Mariza is perhaps the most famous international superstar singing fado. Last album is more traditional music, fado true for two guitars and a voice singing. On some songs not only a smoky pub somewhere in the Alfama in Lisbon and the smell of sardines is carried by a warm wind from the Tag ...


leio ...
... I read a book which I bought at the airport on the way back from Luxembourg. Some believe that we should not be so interested. airport literature, mostly because it's an average quality czytadło needed just to kill time in one of many terminals. Frankly I do not care about such an opinion until I can grab a book, a story of intrigue and inspire. And this book has already hit the airport with the word "phenomenal" on the cover.
"Night Train to Lisbon" (Pascal Mercier / cool to have a name as a brand of champagne /) requires the reader's attention and concentration, depression almost to the words, not only in the content of the book. I'm just beginning, but already I feel goose bumps. These passages speak Portuguese and I like them probably the most when I imagine how it expresses the mysterious woman, who was intrigued by the main character so much that after years of teaching in the school decides to drop everything and sets off the night train to Lisbon ...

bebo ...
... I drink one of my favorite wines - port. This is a six-year vintage. Vintage means that the owners of vineyards and producers porto found that 2005 years and then harvested the grapes were so good that they decided that this year will be vintage. Another carefully hid the bottle and let it reach a decade.
Whenever I drink port I get my first Portuguese holiday. When I'm in the middle of the glass and the wine begins to slacken slightly, I close my eyes and remember an afternoon on the banks of the Douro Gaia when we made a veritable tasting of port wine, ate seafood, sun gold, which covered the entire river Ribeira and grilling our noses and arms.


I am pleased that today the first day of spring. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment