Saturday, January 15, 2011

Codigo De Activacion De Windowblinds 6.1

7 things about me you do not know


Aaaahhhh ... New Year's has lasted 15 days, and I even did not have one post. I probably would have been so on (well, the moment I have nothing important to say) if it had not already been nominated to reveal to you seven things about me you do not know.
understand that they are supposed to be spicy details, which in case I was celebrity could pull out and sell it to the "Fakt")
Since my fame is not threatened, and most of you probably already know the 3 or 4 years (!) I can probably tell you this and that. Not everything is spicy, but I think it will surprise you. Some points
I decided to illustrate. Under the picture will be his name and picture as it relates to the things revealed.


first I am a farmer.
But only in the game. ;) Recently, the best I relax by playing on the computer in question, which I am a farmer. I must plow, sow and reap to make money and move to higher levels to be able to buy new plants, trees and animals. In anticipation of their crop I can work with other players, and there also earn points or money. I am looking forward to the next level. It sounds awful, but sometimes prefer to stay on the farm than with someone to talk or to see. I can get up early to collect the harvest, because they can go to waste.

second Son of my girlfriends I like more than any child in my family, even my chrześniaków. I have no reason to dislike him more or less like those. Simply put, if I had to choose child care ktoryms, without hesitation, because I'd choose Benka against him more affection.

third I love sushi, but unfortunately, I do not eat it with someone because 97% of my friends does not like him. Therefore, once a month I go to the sushi itself, and I spend on it I think so, indecent amount. I love the refreshing sharpness of pickled ginger and wasabi flavor evaporates nose, and my favorite sushi is a california maki with eel.



On New Year's Eve, I went to Wa-you to my friend, who with her man decided to make a surprise and I ordered sushi for dinner. The foursome, Benek also sat down to this super dinner. Wcinaliśmy everything you see in the picture and drinking all Chinese plum wine.

4th I am 27 years old and I still slept with a teddy bear. K. Bear with me for 15 years and, until recently, taking him everywhere. Unfortunately, the missions do not take it;), but scored foreign journeys to Paris and London. I do not feel embarrassed by the fact that to sleep K must be in my bed. Without it, I can sleep well, but this is not the same. ;)


Teddy K


5th While we're on the topic of sleep, then ... I never sleep the Pole. It is true that a list of my previous lovers did not impress the length (I think so, I do not know what they say statistics, P), but found none on her compatriot. This is not intentional, just the way it came out.

6th I still think Robbie Williams is a man of my life. I do not care that we recently got married happily (although I still blame him for that, he married silicones). Relax, I'm not a fan szurniętą, a fortiori, Gruppi, but for a good 15 years RW, its appearance, his physique is unbeatable for me and if I could choose the appearance of a guy, I'm sure would have been.

gift from the star we have - the last book about Robbie, and actually a photo album with all 20-year career. Rob chose the pictures and talking about them, the feelings that accompanied him when the photo was taken, about what time it was what he enjoyed, and fill us with horror and why it was so and not otherwise.


7th Yesterday I submitted a request for dismissal. If all goes well, this March will be the last month my work at the University of Lodz. Then I go a little abroad. For now, I can tell you just enough, but for me it is there so much. This is not related to any of the love, peace. Do I go to any country with the letter "P". All in good time.


guess I'm not very interesting person, because the steamy secrets is like a cure, but I think that, at least not nudziłyście to read it all.
Fortunately, there is still so many things I do not know about ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment