Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Selfservice Milk Milena

Enjoy "Come orężnymi regiments, we go to war with the flies."

Eager to me orężne regiments united under the banner of Poles common struggle for a dignified existence fantastic. To make it, "Whatever Wants Polka, Polka gets. "Because what it znaczt be a Pole? That is the time to grapple with an impossible Cooperation Authority for a grant for too bold biznes.Czy can with the dog and retina under his arm to fight with the administration building for the smooth operation of the heating at home , when the population of PRL-owska places behind his ears and pretends bunch Chochołów?
When I try to be resolute citizen, no one listens to me. should dress in a looong neck Spitz, a 15-inch heels and a skirt aptly named "zacipnik" to achieved quickly and less nervously what I want gliding gracefully from slipping on the strawberry błyszczyku. Hallelujah
and forth! However, at work - hop siup - change dup - I just like a man, hard to grow .. soft marketing, that anyone wanted to collaborate and five-year plans were made.
Well, I'm Polish - Swiatowida of 100 faces. "I'm going to a forest, tapping his heel!
So like a man proudly. There are no other choices, but I chafe shoulder straps - power froze!
"Courage is transformed into fear." Can I turn the radio and listen to the chorus, "In an empty glass of orange ..."? Kokodzambo and forward? Hmmm ... power comes not from here.
I'm uber-wife, mother-daughter a Pole! I'm in braces combine multifunctional.
Postukuję his one heel ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment