Saturday, January 22, 2011

Swollen Glands In Neck Before Period

white oleander


Despite the aura of the window, my oleander grew a few days ago! Could fool him a few days of spring last week? Confused by me and I thought that winter has gone for good. Unfortunately.


week I spent under the sign ... church. Yeah, well przeczytałyście. I was asked the Godmother (third time) for my cousin's daughter (one of the twins - Veronica, brother Wojtek). Therefore I, a person at odds with the Church and faith I had to face the challenge and held three masses (two on Thursday, a Friday) to go to confession (yeah) and get (literally!) certificate of my suitability for the Godmother of the stern parish priest, who in his book is probably not spyware only that when I have time!
After a long day - I did it! Only now do I have until tomorrow to be an exemplary Christian;) to draw the masses to participate and not be black sheep.

morning we head to Poznan (because my cousin lives there) and I hope that we arrive early enough, what with my dad sometimes small challenge. ;)

obviously do not know what I put on this ceremony and, more specifically, I can not decide on one of two options: a black dress with a gold model of the H & M (photo), or a white tunic (tunic top can be seen on the pictures in post "festivamente" is down with the loose pieces of material sewn, creating the illusion that is billowing clouds [I hope that something would zrozumiałyście P]) and black leggings.
I do not want to be a dress, but to assume this dress black tights and a black sweater cardigan, it's probably going to be OK. ? ? ?


newest rage in me is doing eco mask with egg, honey and olive oil. Especially for her cock zielononóżek buy eggs. The effect is really cool. The skin is well moisturized, soft and smooth. As you can see in the picture, I put it also on the neck and shoulders. Maybe a little better, but it sets quickly and gently pulls the skin. I recommend washing in the shower. ;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment